Field Assistant Pandawa Agri Indonesia
Rice is our staple food. Its supply will affect our economy, causing inflation – the rise of all product prices. In the end, poverty will rise again. For that reason, rice supply security is very important.
As the rice producer country, Indonesia currently has an issue with it that makes rice prices in some regions rise consecutively. Climate change, war, and the supply chain issue may be the root causes. We must optimize our rice field productivity to strengthen our food security.
Regarding rice productivity in NTT, we saw that it’s still low compared to national productivity. With that huge potential, we wanted to help farmers increase their rice productivity. PAI developed PPAI technology as part of our end-to-end ecosystem to increase yield and farmer wealth while also preserving the environment.
A field assistant will accompany farmers from land preparation until harvest to observe the rice’s growth.
A field assistant will be a reliable partner for the farmers.
A field assistant will be the translator of PAI innovation and policies to the farmers.
We’re looking for those who :
- Agriculture knowledge is a must (Degree in Agriculture)
- Dare to face field challenge
- Have a growth mindset
- Have a serving and helping soul
- Friendly with Excel and sheet
- Love to work with farmers
- Good and humble in communication
- Great at manage their time
- Humble to accept different habit, thought, values and culture
- Willing to be placed at Mbay, NTT
- Pest management
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Field Research
- Field WorkPesticide
- Good Communication Skills
- Field Agronomist
- Pest and plant disease
- Cover letter
- Essay: “Why do you want to work for PAI” (max. 350 word)
- 60-second video “Why are you the best person for this job?”