Internship Field Technician at Pandawa Agri Indonesia
Pandawa Agri Indonesia (PAI) is the first life science-based company from Indonesia and the only company that has innovation in pesticide reduction products (pesticides reductants). PAI has the vision to create sustainable agriculture
Pandawa Agri is committed to developing products that can benefit farmers. To develop products through research, the collaboration between Pandawa Agri innovation team and farmers is required.
Intern Field Technician will join the innovation team and contribute directly to our innovation projects to develop technological innovations in agriculture both in terms of field data and research. You will also collaborate with other stakeholders involved in the project besides farmers.
In this role, you can face many challenges in terms of internal and external communication, understand how to collect and process data, adapt quickly to dynamic conditions, challenge you to continually learn new things, and encourage you to keep growing with the innovation team.
If you are interested in contributing and taking on the challenges, then you are the person we are looking for!
What are we looking for?
- Diploma (D3) or undergraduate from reputable university or polytechnic majoring in agriculture/agrotechnology
- Have basic knowledge in soil science, plant protection, agronomy and horticulture, and research activities
- Preferably have research experience in Chilli and paddy
- Have a driver’s license and willing to travel
- Good communication skills
- Internship for at least 6 months
- Willing to be placed in Banyuwangi, East Java
What will you do?
- Responsible for collecting and processing the data properly according to scientific principles.
- Able to communicate with farmers or other involved stakeholders humbly
- As field implementers help the R&D trialists to conduct research trials for new or existing products
- Soil Science
- Plant Protection