RnD Trialist (Research and Development Trialist) at Pandawa Agri Indonesia
Pandawa Agri Indonesia (PAI) is the first life science-based company from Indonesia and the only company that has innovation in pesticide reduction products (pesticides reductants). PAI has the vision to create sustainable agriculture.
Indonesia has many developing areas of oil palm, forestry plantations as well as smallholders. To achieve sustainable agriculture in those commodities, it’s necessary to involve science in various aspects. The role of science in agriculture has been more beneficial, not only to understanding the conditions and what the fields need but furthermore to explore-try new things and create innovations. Optimizing knowledge through research will have an impact, not only to increase yields and operational efficiency but also to increase awareness of the necessity of research in agriculture.
The RnD Trialist will work under the Innovation Department for product development based on internal research and PAI partner needs. He/She will also support the Customer Success Field which is based on data and research, to support the partnership and before the after-sales process.
What will you do?
- Responsible for doing research or experiments with the Innovation team
- Explore new research and experiments beyond company guidelines
- Collect, observe, and report scientific data in the field to the Innovation team and PAI partners
- Build relationships with PAI partners in the field during the research or trial research period on the field
- Coordinate with Customer Success during the trial period and before after sales
What are we looking for?
- Graduate in soil science or soil biotechnology or agriculture
- Have 2 years of experience in research or trial research in the field about soil health, fertilizer, and agricultural input.
- Have the same vision and knowledge in sustainability and ESG especially in agriculture is a must
- Support handling research problems and product knowledge
- Able to collect, observe, and present scientific data in the field
- Good communication, presentation & teamwork skills
- Preferably fluent in English (both oral & writing)
- Willing to be placed in Banyuwangi and occasional domestic travel
- Bachelors Degree > Bachelors Degree Biotechnology
- Research And Development
- Soil Science
- ESG analysis